Monday 27 May 2013

Help! I need a Publicist and a Manager




So I need a publicist oh my people, friends and well wishers.
Even haters are welcome to digest this information and come to my aid. See if you can do something nice for a change...hehe!

Seriously my clients keep telling me i'm good and my services are needed...bla bla ...I should put myself out there more.

So i'm looking for the right representation. A publicist and a manager.

Any ideas?

I need an original, professional please...some have come my way and i'm not impressed at all...even I can do better for myself than some of these people. No originality.

Baby if you want me for a client then you have got to bring your A+ game. Cos I roll in A+++ already:)

Hehe...See me talking...beggar that has choice.

At this point I wish Jerry Maguire was a real person living next door. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...