Monday 27 May 2013

RE: Ghanaian Movie- Single & Married

 
Some friends who live in Ghana told me a while back, that Ghanaian movies are not for babies, I thought they were exaggerating.
 
Then I came across this movie....OMG! does not do the exclamation justice.
 
WHAT???? Charlies!!!! Whats up with this movie?
 
The worst part was that when I got back from the salon (where i bought the movie, I just gave it to my help to watch first ....I was trying to be nice..do not criticize)...You can imagine how I sank into my seat over and over again when I was watching the movie on my own. It is so rotten.
 
Its an adult movie...like PG 50 ...lol! Seriously when you see the white man do these things, its not as skin crawling inducing as when you see the "white teeth flashing" Chris Atoh and "everywhere I turn bikini bod flashing" Yvonne Nelson at it.
 
Then there was this lady in the movie who is married to a hilarious older man who fancies himself a stud in bed but is far from satisfying her... So she goes to beg the single guy in the BQ for assistance...lol..yes I called it assistance....sue me!
 
Anyway the movie is funny sometimes and sometimes just shameful. You can watch it and share your thoughts with us. I totally disagree with a lot of the philosophies in the movie but Its just that the movie is just so shocking for me. 
 
Nadia Buari (who I think is a perfect match for Jim Iyke if the gist is true) was in the movie too and I love where she gave her husband the blocks...its a thing wives do with pillows to send the message to husbands- that there is no hope...absolutely no hope.
 
I wanted to edit the video, do my own trailer for you guys but I keep thinking I can get sued for that so....anyway see the you tube movie trailer below.
Disaster!
Ghanaians why are you people like this?  What happened naaa?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...