Wednesday 28 August 2013

Introducing.... SAY IT!!!

 
 
Introducing "SAY IT!!"...where you can send in your opinion on matters that affect you, your community, your belief, your world , your nation...basically whatever.
 
If it means something to you, send it to me and if I think its worthy to be on this blog, I shall blog it...totally FOC and verbatim.. I shan't edit.
 
You deserve to be heard.
 
Also I am offering my blog to women who have genuine business, services and products to advertise.
 I give you all my platform for sharing for the rest of 2013.
Equally FOC! 
 
Just send me your ad/flyer or whatever and a summary of what you offer. Don't forget to add your contacts.
 
I believe we need to help each other  in this life.
 I am tired of thinking, worrying and planning for only myself.
Its boring!
Since I asked for  Extraordinary Nigerian Women, I have been so inspired by the responses and people I have encountered:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...