Thursday 22 August 2013

Lost but Found!


Hallo dear friends
Tis been a while, I know.....* covers face in shame** 
Honestly twas not my fault at all, I have been busyyyyy.
Working on myself to produce more exciting stuff for you and for me.I have been taking classes on visual production, beginning with filming to graphics and editing. (And Yes!.. there was my scary French lesson experience)
 I have been busy and phew! It has not been easy.
Adult education is not a joke but I was getting desperate for more…. for growth, for life!...To do the things I really want to do.
I even went through the admission process to for an M.SC. program in Media and communication at Pan Atlantic Unversity.
 
 I was admitted but had to decline for now because the amount of trainings and development programs that I am opportune to have access to right now may not come around again for a while. So I had to weigh my options and seize the moment. I can do the M.Sc. later.
Amongst my several projects that my friends and I at Voicewox Productions have been chasing for a while, I give God praise that after 'HOMEMAKERS' for Unilever on IFM, another Radio show has materialized. Yipee!
It is called 'CITY DIARIES'; a radio show on City 105.1 FM every Monday from 7-8PM. As you can see, it is brought to you by my number one Telecom best friend and client through the years- Airtel...Kisses and hugs to all my guys and gals @ Airtel.
 
Further info and promo may be found  below in this clip


 P.s I designed poster and video myself.
For the poster, I used Corel draw; my trainer says it took him 5 years to teach us the things we have learnt in only 4 weeks of our 8 weeks classes…hope I tried? Lol!

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY! A blog post! Glory! Very interesting...you must have been awfully busy. Meanwhile, I couldn't view the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, thank you so much....have you been able to view the videos now? I have tested it again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...