Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fascinating Eyebrows Facts

Fact 1; I dont use eyepencils for my eyebrows at all (I cant draw)
Fact 2; I trim my eyebrows regularly.
Fact 3; If I had a dollar for everytime someone admired my eyebrows, I could afford a modest brand new SUV or a vacation in Seychelles without feeling a dent.
Fact 4: My secret is Omalicha1....its a "she" who does my eyebrows. She may be found around Lekki Phase 1/2 axis and she is just a phone call away....0802 222 2764
Fact 5: She is also an amazing make up artiste, stylist and image consultant.
A trial will convince you. Every one I have hooked up with her thanks me profusely; especially brides.

She recently worked her magic on me again and I thought to share...*unselfish moi*...Thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...