Thursday 15 March 2012

Natural Nigerian

So I was the compere at an awesome women's event this weekend in Lagos....Naturals in the City 2.


 I was aghast to find that we have a "movement" of women who are tired of all the artificial weaves and trends and want to go natural so they get together periodically to learn how to maintain their natural hair and still stay in style....I met some powerful women there oh ...bankers, oil company big girls, fashion moguls etc.


You would be amazed at these women ...I have not even finished paying for my Morocco hair and now these women who started the problem are tired and they want to go back to natural. Hia!


Anyway the convener of the meeting wrote about me.


Check it out on her blog HERE 


I'm ablush......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...