Tuesday 27 March 2012

Range Rover


*Sigh*

I keep seeing this car in my dreams..this colour, this spec......Is God..... the good Lord, trying to tell me something?....Lol!.
...Make una no fear.

..But on a more serious note,there are so many Range Rovers on the streets of Lagos, Abuja, Warri, PH etc these days.

What is really going on?

Am I missing something?

Is this car not expensive like that again....is it beans?

What of Fuel? Can it move on 1,500 Naira for a week?

What's going on?

Nigerians are rich meeen....what's with the poverty documentaries BBC? Take a hint...

Oga Cosmas I hail Oh...Ya prayers are working. Please come and manage me sir whether ya clients shall be my clients even as ya God is already my God....It is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...