Friday 22 June 2012

Letter to Lagos Road Contractors



Come first, let me ask the contractors of Lagos roads: what is really the issue?

What is going on?
Explain to me why when they give you people a contract to repair a road, you first of all damage the whole road...as in even the portions of the road that were good, you first go and dig it all up.


Is it some sort of ritual or celebration of the contract?
Is it part of the process?
As in hurray you have gotten the contract so you first scatter it in celebration.


Or it is like malaria treatment...you first get worse before you get better
Whats really going on oh?
Ago, Amuwo, Surulere,Orile... so many others....I don't get it. Somebody please break it down.
And why do they award these contracts during raining season?
Na wa! Genevieve abeg borrow me one of ya many jeeps till rain fall finish. Thank you.
Well at least Lagos is trying, they are even awarding contracts for roads.

Eastern governors how far?


Not every problem in life is spiritual oh, some have simple physical solution. 
It is well Lagos, Nigeria it is well. Even in the well it is well...Ask bro. Daniel and Joseph in the bible.

I trust my people..... very resilient. You people will not frustrate the masses...very soon families will have 2 cars, 1 bicycle and a canoe.

I rest my case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...