Saturday 10 November 2012

New Picture!!

I know the picture is dark "ish"...sowwiiee...
As usual i'm expecting better ones.
May this photographer cooperate this time. Amen!
So many of my compere pictures out there, had to beg an usher to help me take this pix with my phone...
Just had to show you guys my colour blocking ensemble *wink*
I got the shoes that morning, one of my designers dissappointed me so I had to revamp an old outfit I had worn before and needed to spice my purple dress up with them yellow shoes so that even I would be inspired not to mention my audience.
Shout out to Royal T 08020668523 who delivered the shoes to my doorstep that morning on very short notice.
Thank you girl!!!
Wedding was at Grandeur event center, Oregun, Lagos.
Couple was introduced by a mutual friend in August last year at his birthday party...
Yes people are still getting married and my services are still available to compere their reception events...So call me.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...