Saturday 10 November 2012

Today’s show on HOMEMAKERS 10-11-12


Today’s show was especially interesting for me on the radio…I laughed so hard …the topic was about coping or managing the negative habits of spouses. So na me find trouble, I started with “farting” Lol!
One guy called to say there is nothing wrong with farting as far as it is in his palace and his home so his wife should deal with it…Another called to say it is romantic when he farts and his wife responds with hers…he feels it represents their bonding…Lol!
Then one woman called to report her hubby that he doesn’t flush when he poos and she has to call her kids to do so  for him everytime and she isn’t happy…she went into details oh but I don’t want to freak you guys out, you might be eating as you read this. Lol…So I had to beg the man on behalf of all the Homemakers in Nigeria to please flush after he poos….Do you still want to marry? …Lol!

Later I was regretting not asking her if she had reported him to his mum…Can be so frustrating when you remember something you could have said on radio when you are already on third mainland bridge. Hiss!!!

Anyways when this quarter is over I might just upload all the episodes of the show if you guys are nice to me. I hear it’s quite interesting…I don’t know sha… I’m not the listener.  As with every episode, one or two callers were either a friend or a relative and I’m always delighted to hear their voices while I pretend to be serious…some  times I just laugh. Thanks guys…for all the encouragement and support, I am grateful …but I haven’t even started yet.
Stay with me for MORE.
God bless you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...