Wednesday 25 July 2012

Celebrating 10,000 hits



Yabadabadooo!! In the words of Mr. Flintstone (Holla if you know him...Lol)


So here is I celebrating with a big bowl of salad (you know i'm on a  diet) as my blog has hit and exceeded the 10,000 hits milestone in my 5 months of blogging.

Moreso is the view of my stats which tell me that these hits came from across all sorts of countries, gadgets and people. And then uncle google adsense then gave me yet another advert space to celebrate the hits.
If you want to know why this is such a big deal to me then you can visit HERE to learn more but for now, have a glass of water on me wherever you are....Lol!

We must all lose this weight together:)

Did I tell you I lost over 10kg since January? *wink* ...Ok so I will share my secrets in my next post.
P.S I told you in an older post that I am working on getting my old videos and uploading on Youtube right?
Well your girl is getting some good traction and they will be hitting you soon.

You can subscribe to my channel on Youtube (Chigo Otefe-Edebi) and as the videos drop you'll get an instant alert.

God bless Google.
God bless you dear "hitters" (Vintage, fresh and future)
Nough Respect!!!

One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...